Brief description :
We are seeking a dedicated Sr. PHP developer to join our company. In addition to our primary offerings of insurance, risk management, reinsurance, and underwriting, our group firms also engage in venture capital, Insurtech, Fintech, and Environmental and Social Governance sectors.
As a Sr. PHP developer, you will work as part of a team to implement new features, as well as make modifications and fix bugs in existing code. Your duties will include designing and developing layouts, writing code to power the underlying functionality of the website, and developing tests for the code you write.
· Architect brand-new software solutions to fulfil project requirements.
· Create, design, and implement layouts for new and existing web pages.
· Create and maintain database designs for data storage and processing.
· Maintain legacy code written by other developers, including bug fixes.
· Integrate external software libraries and APIs into existing projects.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field.
· Excellent knowledge in PHP, CodeIgniter and Laravel is a required.
· Familiarity with common programming design patterns and best practices.
· Experience with common web development tools and services, such as version control software, package managers.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.