Brief description :
We are looking for a Senior Auditor to be a part of our auditing team. We’ll rely on you to ensure that our business operations are overseen, managed and effectively monitored under our compliance, risk management and auditing framework.
About us: We are a group company spanning across 4 continents with our core product being Insurance services. In addition to our primary offerings of insurance, risk management, reinsurance, and underwriting, our group firms also engage in venture capital, Insurtech, Fintech, and Environmental and Social Governance sectors.
Our Senior Auditor must be meticulous and analytical, with deep knowledge of auditing practices. We expect you to be reliable, with strong organizational skills, as well as expertise in risk management and compliance.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Engaging in audit projects and highlighting risks.
· Collaborating with various members of audit team.
· Ensuring standards of quality and accuracy are maintained in audits and other financial & business reports.
· Assisting in the auditing process as and when required with another department.
· Developing strategies for junior auditors to improve their work outputs.
· Evaluating insurance claim application of commercial insurance products to check whether the same is in compliance with the Terms and condition of the insurance policy.
· Identify business critical trends from ERP & other business platforms and provide resolution to the same.
· Conduct internal business audits to forecast and mitigate risk proactively.
· Submitting audits and reports in a timely manner for further analysis by management.
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills
· Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
· Excellent Communication Skills (Spoken and Business English proficiency highly preferred).
· Ability to multitask and work under strict deadlines.
· Good knowledge on Insurance Principles and financial compliance.
· An eye for detail and the ability to analyse large volumes of data.
· Should have the ability to innovate and adapt to various scenarios in process.
· At least 3 years' experience as an auditor in an financial sector.
· Candidates who have completed certifications related to business operations and financial management will be preferred.
Graduate/Post Graduate (Preferred)