Insurance Compliance Analyst
Brief description :
Traits and Character
- Multitasker .
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Goal Oriented.
- Strong Leadership qualities.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Education: Masters Degree in Any field, but preferably Commerce
- Work Experience: Minimum 4 years in Quality Control Domain (Non Technical)
- Certifications like ISO, Six Sigma(Green Belt), PMP will be an added advantage
- Passion for Compliance and Quality Control domain
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Insurance onboarding and Case Evaluation based on a purely regulatory compliance-oriented checklist.
- Identification of potential issues, trends and violation patterns.
- Reporting the identified issues via assigned escalation portals.
- Preparation of Audit Reports on Call Evaluation (Adhoc &Routine).
- Self identification of risky areas and initiative based reporting
- Monitoring more than 5 operational areas
- Good Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Basic understanding of Insurance and UK market.
Experience: Minimum of 1-2 Year(in engagement with Foreign Clients)