Brief description :
We are looking for an HR Recruiter to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
HR Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
- Design and update job descriptions
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g social media and professional platforms.
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role for minimum 1- 2 years
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Education Qualification – Any degree in Human Resource Management and relevant field including BBA, BCom etc.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience with sourcing techniques.