Brief description :
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Finance Manager to join our company. In addition to our primary offerings of insurance, risk management, reinsurance, and underwriting, our group firms also engage in venture capital, Insurtech, Fintech, and Environmental and Social Governance sectors.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Assess financial risk on Insurance policies and schemes.
· Determine product/scheme wise profitability.
· Control, Report and Govern all Cash Inflow-Outflow. Govern costing and pricing aspects on new insurance policies, renewals and add-on acquisitions.
· Oversee brief revenue aspects of the business group, and different Insurance Cells /Underwriters.
· Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
· Analyse premium, service cost, variable contributions, policy sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
· Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
· Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities and loss mitigation strategies
· Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
· Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Skills & Qualifications
· Proven experience as a Financial Manager (preferably 5+years in Insurance Industry)
· Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
· Proficient user of finance software.
· Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
· Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
· A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
· Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.