CLAIMS & CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Brief description :
We are looking for a motivated and experienced claims & customer service manager to lead our respective department with a genuine passion for customer service.
To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working as Manager position to the respective domain, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the customer service and claims department.
- Responding to claims & customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Creating effective claims & customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Developing customer satisfaction goals and coordinating with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Manage and oversee claims operations and staff actions.
- Effectively managing portfolio of various type of claims.
- Update and maintain claim files to ensure complete records.
- Communicate claim action/processing with claimant, client and other appropriate contacts.
- Maintaining accurate records and documenting all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assessing service statistics and preparing detailed reports on your findings.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Staying informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Customer Service Manager/Claims Manger (preferably 5+years) in financial service industry (Banks/Insurance firm)- Preferred.
- Proficiency in English.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Customer service orientation.