Asst.Project Manager( Software)
Brief description :
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Asst. Software project manager.
We are a group company spanning across 4 continents with our core product being Insurance services,
In addition to our primary offerings of insurance, risk management, reinsurance, and underwriting, our group firms also engage in venture capital, Insurtech, Fintech, and Environmental and Social Governance sectors.
The responsibilities of the Asst. Software Project Manager include overseeing software projects from start to finish, managing and motivating software developers and other team members and writing project proposals.
· Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
· Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
· Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
· Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
· Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
· Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
· Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.