Trainer - Customer Service
Brief description :
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Customer Service Trainer to join our Training department. The ideal candidate for the role will have a strong customer service background with knowledge of various techniques to implement effective training for our employees. The key focus of the position is to work with new and existing team members to train them in the methods of outstanding customer service, ensuring exceptional service levels are maintained.
- Ensure all trainees understand and grasp the required concepts in customer service comprehensively and implement them in their work.
- Identify skill gaps and provide customized training on the company's customer service procedures and policies.
- The trainer must conduct regular quality checks by reading the chat conversations of the support team and make sure that they provide customized responses to the queries of customers and no canned replies are used in the conversation.
- Schedule and conduct training sessions on various topics to prepare and support new employees as well as existing staff. This should include understanding the exact requirement of customers and providing them valid and reliable solutions in the best way possible, stressing the importance of empathy in conversations, handling emotional aspects of customer reactions, chat etiquette etc.
- Observe the daily operations of employees in customer support and identify any areas of improvement.
- Conduct English language training sessions for the betterment of communication with the customers.
- Ensuring employees keep up their productivity and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction in accordance with the expectations of the company.
- Strive to improve the companies’ level of customer service in line with service delivery agreements and KPIs.
- Work with management to discuss and implement various training methods and matrixes.
- Should possess 4+yrs of work experience as a Customer Service Trainer or similar roles.
- Innovative thinkers who don’t mind taking a path less travelled to deliver remarkable customer experiences.
- Instructional proficiency with exceptional communication skills in English (verbal and written).
- Excellent knowledge of customer service best practices. Experience in handling customer service positions (non-voice) is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and presentation skills.
- Prefer candidates who can join immediately.