Sr. SEO Specialist
Brief description :
1. Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
2. Research and analyse competitor on-site and off-site SEO strategies for better insights.
3. Develop and implement link building strategy.
4. Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
5. Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
6. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
7. Lead and manage all search engine optimization strategies.
8. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
1. Candidate should possess 3 – 7yrs of relevant experience in SEO.
2. Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
3. In-depth experience with website analytics tools (Eg., Google Analytics, Webtrends).
5. Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
6. Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.