Customer Support Executive: Non-voice
Brief description :
1. Respond to multiple inbound chats, gather and verify the required information as appropriate.
2. Identify current and prospective customer needs and determine appropriate solutions to resolve all issues and concerns as well as qualify leads and explain the type of service or product offered that may be beneficial to the customers.
3. Resolve customer issues in a prompt, professional and friendly manner.
4. Complete system documentation and tasks.
5. Strive to meet defined metrics for productivity, quality, and customer experience.
1. Educational qualification: Any graduate.
2. Experience: 0 - 2yrs (Freshers can also apply).
3. Excellent written communication skills in English is a MUST.
4. Good customer service skills and problem solving ability.
5. Knowledge about the automotive industry will be an added advantage.
6. Should be flexible to work in shifts including night shift.
7. Prefer candidates who can join immediately.