Brief description :
- Designing recruiting strategies/policies/plans and implementing the same
- Identifying, sourcing, shortlisting, interviewing, selecting and onboarding talent.
- Building proactive and effective candidate pipeline to ensure a sustainable talent pool to achieve recruitment numbers and organization goals.
- Market mapping of talent for critical positions.
- Creating Headcount budgeting plans based on the annual business plans and organizational talent requirements.
- Working closely with Business Relationship Manager/s to understand talent needs.
- Provide daily & weekly status report on all recruiting activities to management team.
- Ensure the team is able to achieve the required headcount and revenue targets.
- Proven ability to manage & mentor junior recruiters.
- Employer Branding initiatives
- Good People Management Skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently on multiple activities, priorities and adapt to changing conditions.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethics, able to handle confidential information sensitively and with integrity.
Experience : 10 plus years
Job Location : Trivandrum
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 days