No-Code/ Low-Code developer
Brief description :
• Design and develop new applications with no code/low code tools.
• Create and test functional prototypes to reach the best possible customer experience.
• Structure the back-end of the applications using databases, APIs, and integrations.
• Conceptualize the tech architecture and ensure its scalability, security, and performance.
• Participate in the constant improvement of the processes and standards to become more efficient.
• Collaborate with other developers, and designers on various projects.
• Research and learn new no code/ low code tools and trends to stay updated and competitive.
• 2+ years of experience as a no code/low code developer or a similar role.
• Proficient in using various no code/ low code platforms and tools to build web and mobile applications.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
• Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• Creative, curious, and eager to learn new things.