Sitecore Developers on contract
Brief description :
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Web Application Developer needs to be able to learn, construct and implement stable, re-usable and industry leading solutions and frameworks. This person will support existing infrastructure as well as develop new applications.
- Develops new Web applications utilizing existing, packaged or customized applications.
- Develops database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Creates development plans and structure for iPad and other mobile device applications.
- Ensures applications meet requirements and desired quality and signs off on all technical aspects of work.
- Performs complete testing of Web applications–unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Works closely with internal and vendor partner technical teams.
- Designs and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
- Must be service oriented and help our internal customer needs.
- Must be proactive and reach out to team members and other employees regularly
- Must be able to work in a very fast-paced global environment.
- Design, develop, implement, test and support new Sitecore 8.2 features defined by business project team.
- Participate in discussions with product owner to refine requirements.
- Work with the rest of the development team, helping where appropriate
- Certified senior or semi-senior Sitecore developer with 5+ years Supporting and Developing Sitecore solutions (must have)
- Senior or semi-senior MVC C# developer (must have)
- Position located in Houston, but be able and willing to work on a global team
- Good communications skills in English - significant exposure directly to customer (written and spoken)
- Process Analysis skills to understand the requirements end-to-end and be able to determine customer needs vs. wants.
- Negotiation skills to be able to present technology limitations and agree with customer on workarounds.
- Be a Team player
- Experience with agile methodologies (must have)
- Good understanding of Sitecore infrastructure 8.x design and components (must have)
- Experience with supporting multiple Sitecore Instances (must have)
- MongoDB experience (nice to Have)
Immediate joiners preferred