Brief description :
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced UI/UX Designer. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team, and adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Excellent career growth opportunities and exposure multiple technologies
2) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
3) Family Medical Insurance
4) Unique leave benefits and encashment options based on performance
5) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
6)Various internal employee rewards programmes based on Performance.
7) Opportunities for various other bonus programmes – for training hours taken, certifications, special value to business through idea and innovation
8) Work life Balance - Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, various social and cultural activities activities etc.
9) Company Sponsored International Tours.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
* Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
* Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
* Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
* Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
* Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
* Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
* Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour.
* Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
* A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 4 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
* A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
* Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Figma, HTML, CSS (SCSS),
iOS & Android Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
* A team player but can work independently too.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.