Brief description :
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced React.Js Developer. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Excellent career growth opportunities and exposure multiple technologies
2) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
3) Family Medical Insurance
4) Unique leave benefits and encashment options based on performance
5) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
6)Various internal employee rewards programmes based on Performance.
7) Opportunities for various other bonus programmes – for training hours taken, certifications, special value to business through idea and innovation
8) Work life Balance - Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, various social and cultural activities activities etc.
9) Company Sponsored International Tours.
• Code implementation by using Web services, Web API, REST services, HTML,CSS.
• Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
• Must be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
• You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
• Should be able to work as an independent team member.
• You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
• Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience working on React-JS.
• Must have minimum 1-year experience or above in Node.Js.
• Experience in data streaming is an added advantage.
• Good experience in Redux and related concepts/technologies.
• Ability to engage and work productively within the team.
• Strong troubleshooting and sense of self-motivation, organization and attention to detail; strong analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills