Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer - .Net
Brief description :
What’s important to us:
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer/Software Engineer -.Net . The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
2) Family Medical Insurance.
3) Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
Job description :
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
· Integrate data storage solutions.
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
· Help maintain code quality.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
2+ years of experience working with .NETCORE, MVC or relevant experiences.
jquery, bootstrap, azure, ASP.Net.
· Experience working with MS SQL Server and MySQL Knowledge of practices and procedures for full
software design life cycle, (Web App development experienced preferred).
· Experience working in an agile development environment.