Software Engineer /Senior Software Engineer - React Native
Brief description :
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced React Native Developer who will be responsible for developing and driving new business opportunities internationally. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you'll enjoy:
1) Excellent career growth opportunities and exposure multiple technologies
2) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
3) Family Medical Insurance
4) Unique leave benefits and encashment options based on performance
5) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
6)Various internal employee rewards programmes based on Performance.
7) Opportunities for various other bonus programmes – for training hours taken, certifications, special value to business through idea and innovation
8) Work life Balance - Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, various social and cultural activities activities etc.
9) Company Sponsored International Tours.
• You need to be completely comfortable working on React Native and have significant experience with
• Write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
We are looking for candidates with the following capabilities.
• Hands-on experience in design and development of React Native/NativeScript Angular/NativeScript React JS /iOS + Andriod applications
• Hands on experience with Hybrid development kit like Ionic, Cordova, NativeScript etc.
• Ability to plan core architecture, and to enhance it from time to time
• Strong analytical mindset to derive actionable analytics from data
• Thorough knowledge of React Native
• Ability to grasp the business needs of the company and build/ tinker the product according to it from time to time
Job location : Cochin