Digital Marketing Executive
Brief description :
About Techversant Infotech
Scope Of opportunity
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Excellent career growth opportunities and exposure multiple technologies
2) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
3) Family Medical Insurance
4) Unique leave benefits and encashment options based on performance
5) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
6)Various internal employee rewards programmes based on Performance.
7) Opportunities for various other bonus programmes – for training hours taken, certifications, special value to business through idea and innovation
8) Work life Balance - Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, various social and cultural activities activities etc.
9) Company Sponsored International Tours.
• Design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing.
• Plan and execute the search engine optimization and marketing, social media marketing, email campaigns & other paid and unpaid campaigns
• Build and maintain the social media handle presence.
• Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
• Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the industry.
• Working with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
• Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns.
• Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success.
• Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce, b2b and other business platforms
• Email campaigning - Getting the right database, conceptualizing and sending the emailers.
• Content Writing - Understands the basics of content writing for the company website, social media requirements and blogs.
• Website Management - Knowledge on how to build websites, manage landing pages and optimize them.
• Monitor key online marketing metrics - Analyzing web traffic, social media analytics and analyzing the numbers to reduce bounce rate and optimizing the pages for optimum results.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital marketing.
• Must have Experience in Digital Marketing for B2C and B2B Clients
• In-depth knowledge of SEO/Content Writing, Social media marketing, Online marketing campaigns.
• Must have experience handling international markets
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
• Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
• Full understanding of all social media platforms.
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in Digital Marketing.