Brief description :
About Techversant Infotech,
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Data Science Engineer who will be responsible for developing and driving new business opportunities internationally. The incumbent will be responsible for discovering sales opportunities and creating qualified leads.
Your reporting head will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes they will welcome them.
The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team and adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Excellent career growth opportunities and exposure multiple technologies
2) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
3) Family Medical Insurance
4) Unique leave benefits and encashment options based on performance
5) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
6)Various internal employee rewards programmes based on Performance.
7) Opportunities for various other bonus programmes – for training hours taken, certifications, special value to business through idea and innovation
8) Work life Balance - Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, various social and cultural activities activities etc.
9) Company Sponsored International Tours.
We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field. They should also have experience using the following software/tools: