Brief description :
We are looking for automation testers having hands-on-experience using testing tools like selenium. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are lokking for.
- Work through design specifications and create quality test plans to validate end to end scenarios.
- A solid background working in a fully agile environment.
- Must be comfortable using a range of testing tools like Selenium.
- Write tests based on scenarios identified and execute them on multiple environments.
- Perform automation verfication both on UI and database
- Strong experience in User acceptance or Black box testing
- Must have good experience in test configuration management and tools
- Strong experience in analyzing, creating and executing test cases and defect tracking.
- Good Experience in performing regression, smoke, and integation testing.
- Ability to train and mentor manual test engineers.
- Good experience in API Testing
- Review automated test code to assure adherence to standards and to advise on optimization.
- Research, identify, and implement new test automation technologies.
- Need hands -on experience in Selenium.
- Experience in Web Testing (Security Testing, Performance Testing, Load Testing and Stress Testing)
- Knowledge in Load Testing Tools like Jmeter is an added advantage.
- Good communication skill (Verbal and Written)
- Experience in creating and maintaining test cases, performing exploratory, regression and stress testing on test builds
- Excellent client- facing and internal communication skills.
- Leadership and conflict resolution skills.
- Must have 2+ years of experiences
- Looking for immediate joiner