Senior Test Engineer : Automation
Brief description :
• Perform software requirements analysis and determine the functional and non- functional requirements of the project.
• Write test cases ensuring complete coverage of functionalities.
• Development of automation frameworks ensuring easy maintenance.
• Manual and automation test execution.
• Communicate with clarity of requirements and expectations of deliverables.
• On-time delivery of the work products with quality
• Identify possible risks and prepare contingency plans.
• Work closely with stake holders including customers to ensure successful execution of the project.
• Manage priority changes and conflicts gracefully with stakeholders involved.
• Address customer escalations and be able to think at fast pace to identify and solve issues in the product.
• Proactively use/ suggest tools and systems to improve quality, productivity etc.
• Stay up to date on relevant technology and process advancements.
• More than 3 years of experience in software testing.
• Atleast 1 year experience in test automaton in any technology (Selenium,Testcomplete, Appium, cucumber, Rational Functional Tester etc)
• Sound knowledge in various testing types
• Good understanding of software development lifecycles (SDLC), version control and traceability.
• Experience in working with Waterfall and Agile development methodology.
• Knowledgeable and well versant with various testing tools.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent