Senior Software Engineer : C++ Development
Brief description :
• Perform software requirements analysis and determine the functional and non-functional requirements of the project.
• Analyze requirements to create solutions and software architecture design.
• Write product quality code and perform developer level verification.
• Communicate with clarity of requirements and expectations of deliverables.
• On-time delivery of the product with quality
• Work closely with stake holders including customers to ensure successful execution of the project.
• Manage priority changes and conflicts gracefully with stakeholders involved.
• Address customer escalations and be able to think at fast pace to identify and solve issues in the product.
• Proactively use/ suggest tools and systems to improve quality, productivity etc.
• Stay up to date on relevant technology and process advancements.
• More than three years of experience in C++ development
• Experience in various tools for debugging, memory analysis and profiling
• Knowledge of latest C++ standards ( C++ 11, C++ 14 and C++ 17)
• Experience with code quality tools and unit testing.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g., git
• Good understanding of software development lifecycles (SDLC), version control and traceability.
• Experience in developing software under Agile development methodology.
• Knowledgeable and well versant with various development tools for bug tracking,collaboration and source control.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.