Brief description :
Techvantage Analytics, a fast-growing AI product and services company is looking for Senior .Net Developer.
As a Senior .Net Developer, you will be part of the Azure Cloud Solutions capability and you will contribute in development of cloud-native solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your passion for technology together with your desire to make a difference for our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Using Microsoft platform technologies (ASP.NET Web API) and Azure, design, build and modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects
- If necessary, create prototypes to validate proposed ideas and solicit input from stakeholders
- Excellent grasp of and expertise with test-driven development and continuous integration processes
- Analysis and Design – Converts high-level design to low-level design and implements it
- Collaborate with Team Leads to define/clarify business requirements, estimate development costs, and finalise work plans
- Run unit and integration tests on all created code – Create and run unit and integration tests throughout the development lifecycle
- Benchmark application code proactively to prevent performance and scalability concerns
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance Team on issue reporting, resolution, and change management
- Support and Troubleshooting – Assist the Operations Team with any environmental issues that arise during application deployment in the Development, QA, Staging, and Production environments
- Assist other teams in resolving issues that may develop as a result of applications or the integration of multiple components
- 4 or more years of overall development experience, focused on Azure cloud-native applications and/or integrations
- Experience in defining, documenting, and delivering cloud-native application designs.
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment
- Net framework (C#)
- Asp.Net MVC
- Application Development (Blazor / Angular / React)
- Great understanding of OOP principles and software development design patterns
- Database experience: SQL Server/Azure SQL/NoSQL – Cosmos/Mongo DB
- Git/Azure DevOps
- REST and RESTful services
- Understanding of design concepts and architectural basics
- Knowledge of performance engineering
- Understanding of quality processes and estimate methods
- Fundamental grasp of the project domain
- The ability to transform functional and non-functional needs into system requirements.
- The ability to develop and code complicated applications is required.