Brief description :
As an SAP Fiori developer, you will be responsible to design, develop, test and support of Fiori/UI5 development objects. You will work with the functional team to build solutions that support business requirements, drive key business decisions, and solve business problems. You will be part of a team supporting SAP S/4HANA hosted in cloud.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build new custom App or enhance standard SAP Fiori Apps according to the UI strategy adopted by the company
- Experience in developing transactional, Analytical and factsheet apps
- Unit testing and support Integration tests
- Troubleshooting application issues and providing timely solutions.
- Build lasting relationships through day-to-day interactions with key Business Partners and team.
- Adherence to established framework and procedures
- Adopt new functionality from emerging SAP and other technologies
- Works with functional team to understand requirements from business.
- Knowledge of architecture and best practices in SAP UX
- Writing technical specifications from the requirements
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in SAP Fiori development:
- SAP UI5 hands on experience
- Highly skilled in CSS3, MVC, Bootstrap, Angular JS, React JS, JQuery
- Development tools – Web IDE/BAS
- Responsive UI design
- Browser debugging tools
- Worked on at least 2 end to end SAP implementations
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to deal with a variety of stakeholders and end users.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Be able to communicate effectively with delivery team on issues, new requirements.
- Proven ability to successfully drive projects to completion.
Experience in SAP BTP is a plus.