Associate Architect /Teach Lead Web and Mobile
Brief description :
· Proven experience in delivering Web and Hybrid Mobile app products.
· Working understanding on third-party integration tools.
· Demonstrable experience working on N-tier architectures.
· Solid understanding of the full development life cycle.
· Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (Scrum).
· Experience of Web Services development.
· Experience in working on Cross-Platform Applications.
· Coach and mentor teams on software development best practices.
· Interact with various technical teams as well multiple clients.
· Keep updated on product and development roadmap.
· On Call support as and when required.
· Total Experience: 5 to 10 years (3+ years in React.JS + Node.JS+ Typescript)
· Expertise in Node.js and React.js
· Knowledge of Flutter/React Native
· Experience working with AWS services such as AWS Lambda, EC2, Cloud Front or similar
· Familiarity with design patterns and microservices-based architecture pattern
· Experiences with writing complex MongoDB or similar database queries
· Experience refactoring code and algorithms for improved performance and robustness
· Some experience writing unit, functional, and integration tests
· Some experience in continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) and an Agile
· Work with JIRA, Git or Bitbucket
· A positive, can-do attitude
· Self-motivated to find ways to unblock oneself.
· Trustworthy, team-oriented, and transparent