Brief description :
- Convert Azure Container deployment to OpenShift.
- Lead and educate the deployment team on OpenShift.
- Troubleshoot deployment issues in OpenShift.
- Communicate with customers regarding deployment limitations and environmental issues.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining advanced Kubernetes solutions
- Collaborating with other engineers and members of the team using tools like git, in a secure, effective, and scalable way
- Experience - 8+years
- Hands-on experience with Helm chart.
- Hands-on experience with deployment script routing and services.
- Knowledge of OpenShift Scheduler is an advantage.
- Exposure to containerization, the Docker project, and Kubernetes.
- Skills and abilities to manage container image repositories in support of Linux and Windows containers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- General cloud architecture experience with a major cloud provider OpenShift, AWS and Azure. Etc
- General DevOps Experience a plus
- Basic Knowledge of Cassandra, Kafka, Redis, Mongo db a similar
- Mode of Work - Work From Office