Brief description :
About Team Sequoia
Our team believes if we are passionate about what we do we can produce amazing quality and offer outstanding customer service. From large corporation to startups our solutions go into many product used by you in daily life. We pride ourselves on being able to associate with our clients to develop custom software solutions.
An Engineer’s Life @ SequoiaAT
As an Engineer, SequoiaAT will be a dream job for you. You will have opportunity to work on technologies and product before they hit the market and get popular. If working on a gadget you may get to own one of them as an early tester. Working with us we have a be your own boss culture so you will have plenty of opportunities to interact directly with our customers and their customer. Our goals just do not end there, we want to work with you on your personal development goals and ensure that you meet them.
We work on projects involving hardware integration, Wireless Including (BLE, LoRa, WiFi etc.) , Data Analytics, Digital Transformation etc.
We are all engineers and we do not want you to have a feeling that you got stuck on one project and could not grow your career. We expect you to contribute to variety of projects during a given period of time. We keep you well informed about new technology trends through our tech chat sessions and secondary skill development process.
Experience Required: 4-7 years
- Implement server-side logic using SpringBoot and Java 11/17, ensuring high performance and security.
- Utilize relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL to develop efficient data storage and retrieval systems.
- Develop microservices-based applications, ensuring modularity and scalability.
- Implement RESTful APIs to facilitate communication between different components of the application.
- Manage source code using version control systems like GitHub or SVN, ensuring proper collaboration and code integrity.
- Test and debug applications using tools like Postman and Swagger for API testing and documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Good knowledge of relational databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Good understanding of microservices architecture and RESTful API design principles.
- Familiarity with API testing and documentation tools such as Postman and Swagger.
- Strong version control skills using Git, GitHub, or SVN.
- Working knowledge of Postman and Swagger tools for API testing and documentation
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication and collaboration abilities.
- Experience with cloud platforms, particularly AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, and IAM or other related technologies available in Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker and orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization mechanisms like OAuth.