Customer Retention Specialist
Brief description :
· Be responsible for managing the day-to-day service relationship communications with the portfolio customers.
· Cultivate a "consultant" approach in interactions, addressing client inquiries and meetings with an expert perspective.
· Develop and implement customer retention strategies to reduce churn and increase customer loyalty.
· Monitor customer accounts, identifying potential issues and addressing them proactively.
· Conduct regular check-ins with customers to assess their satisfaction, gather feedback, and provide solutions to challenges they may face.
· Develop best practices for customer growth/renewal to ensure ongoing customer success, thereby driving customer growth and retention.
· Collaborate with the Customer Success team to design personalized customer engagement initiatives.
· Analyse customer data and usage patterns to identify opportunities for upselling or cross-selling additional products or services.
· Create and deliver engaging content and resources to keep customers informed and involved with SequoiaAT.
· Stay updated with industry trends and product updates to provide clients with relevant information and recommendations.
· We’re looking for a person who is customer focused and adaptable to different personality types.
· Candidates need not be great at speaking English, but they should be able to prove themselves to pick up the language and polish their communication skills.
· We need someone who is an active listener as this is a role which demands patience in taking their time out with each customer and understand each of their problems.
· Nothing works without interest. The candidate should be passionate to understand the client’s problems and be proactive in getting it solved for them.
· Our clients comes from all parts of the globe. So we are looking for someone who can learn how to handle both domestic and international clients.
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret customer data..
· Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) software is preferred.
· Educational Background : Any Bachelors degree.