Business Development Executive (Fresher)
Brief description :
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through market research, networking, and lead generation.
- Be part of the team delivering new projects to new customers and expanding services to existing customers
- Ability to build great first impressions with prospective customers via both mails and phone calls. Ability to write good cold mails is an advantage.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential clients, understanding their business needs and demonstrating how SequoiaAT can address those needs effectively.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, be able to ask for the next meeting, and suggest additional products or services increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop targeted sales strategies and campaigns.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations, proposals, and contract negotiations.
- Meet and exceed sales targets, consistently driving revenue growth for the company.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging technologies to identify opportunities for innovation and differentiation.
- Candidate should have an excellent listening skills Proven track record in sales and business development, preferably in the software industry.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities, to convince customers with required data and information.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS products is a plus.
- Educational Background : Any Bachelors degree.