Brief description :
Job Responsibilities Include
- Analyze existing systems, interface requirements, business processes
- Partner with clients to understand their business and related needs, guide and drive the client towards the best solution for their needs
- Advocate for both customers and Application support team and effectively communicating your insights, plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures and prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Experience on helping the application users in understanding the application and setting up an environment to make the application successful.
- Understand the hospital requirement, needs then document it and find proper solution for that.
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure products are released on time and develop expertise with end-to-end business processes, software applications and structure.
- Ensure to make a proper communication with client and technical team.
Key skills required
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced technical skills and excellent documentation skills.
- Experience in creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Experience Required: 2 to 4 Years
Experience Salary: 5 to 8 Lakh per annum