Brief description :
We are looking for Senior Java Developers with 3-6 years of experience who have strong knowledge in delivery, development, and maintenance of technology-based solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write well-designed, efficient and clean code
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Design database architecture
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Document development phases
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Sr developers have to manage, mentor and train junior and mid-level developers
- Identify inadequacies in current processes or procedures, and propose solutions
- Work independently as well as lead a team in planning, designing, implementing and deploying multi-component software systems of significant complexity
- Good knowledge and understanding of Core Java and JEE design patterns and performance optimization techniques
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in SpringBoot Microservices architecture
- Hands-on expertise on distributed messaging architecture, JMS etc.
- Hands-on expertise on SOA and Web services
- Awareness or knowledge in Apache platforms/frameworks (Camel, Kafka, ActiveMQ, Redis, JHipster etc.)
- Experience in deploying applications on Tomcat / Jetty / JBoss / Wildfly
- Hands-on experience on RDBMS and NoSQL DBs (Oracle / MySQL / Cassandra / MongoDB etc.)
- Working experience on distributed source control tools like Git
- Good understanding of public clouds such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.
- Experience in Microservice architecture will be a big plus
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “SEQ_Java Developer”. Also mention your current CTC, expected CTC & Notice Period.