Brief description :
Work Location - Revyrie Global, Tejaswini, Technopark, Trivandrum
• Mininum 2+ years of relevant experience is required.
• Contribute to different projects, either independently or with your team.
• Stay continuously updated on the latest technology and best practices of implementation.
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
• Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
• Helping to formulate an effective, responsive design & reactive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin/components from scratch.
• Conducting website performance tests and troubleshooting content issues.
• Should be able to understand the web services technologies and standards such as HTTPS, WSDL, and XSD.
• Ability to convert a design document into a working user interface with no loss of infidelity.
Kindly mention Job code in the Subject line - WD/2023
Other Info Requested : Notice period, CTC and Expected salary.