Brief description :
- Knowledge of Accounting: The candidate should have a solid foundation in accounting principles and standards for the preparation of financial statements like Profit & Loss account, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statement. Expert knowledge in Tally and Excel is expected.
- Setup, Manage, and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
1. GST Return Filing
2. Income Tax Filing
3. TDS Filing
4. Accounts payable/receivable
5. Cash receipts and Payroll preparation
6. Month and end-year process
7. Finalisation of Books of Accounts for statutory Audit.
8. Compliance of statutory dues like GST, PF, ESI etc
9. Preparation of various reconciliation statements and daily bank position report
10. Any other documents, registers required to smoothen Accounts department.
- Aggressive follows ups on all receivables and payables.
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Liaise with auditors, Company Secretaries, Banks, and other institutions to ensure proper compliance.
Job Location: Trivandrum
- More than 10 years of experience
- Qualification: B.Com
- Financial Presentations
- Audit Preparations and Audit Plan
- Projected Financials
- Project Report Presentations
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Regulatory Compliance
- Weightage will be given to those who have worked in chartered accountant firms