Brief description :
We are looking for 10+ years experienced candidates for Solution Architect.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their technology challenges and business objectives.
- Provide expert guidance and consulting on solution architecture, technical architecture, and technology strategies.
- Lead and manage product development teams, ensuring successful project delivery.
- Mentor and cross-skill team members to enhance their technical capabilities.
- Review and recommend technical solutions for complex problems, demonstrating proficiency in a wide range of programming languages and technologies.
- Engage with customers to build trust and confidence, serving as a trusted advisor.
- Assist in proposal and estimate preparation, contributing to business development efforts.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and standards, with hands-on experience in cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure.
- Foster a collaborative and cross-functional team environment.
- Review and give individual feedback to improve the skills of the team members so that performance of the project improves overall.
- Give clear directions and instructions to both team members and stakeholders with regards to external factors, to enable them carryout their duties effectively
- Clearly measure individual performance and contributions towards the success of the project.
- Contribute towards organisation growth in digital technologies.
- Build strategies to future proof organisation's growth towards the new technologies.
- Lead the design, development and support of n-tier distributed applications
- Collaborate with business and other technology teams to translate business requirements into innovative solutions implementing performant, scalable, resilient distributed applications
- Work closely with business and technology stakeholders to align development priorities & planning with product and technology roadmap
- Develop people through coaching, mentoring and management
- Act as a thought leader in the technical space through researching and knowing industry trends as well as cutting edge tools and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 8+ years of extensive experience designing and implementing n-tier distributed applications, large scale data pipelines, Web applications
- Experience leading high-performing development and engineering teams
- Strong problem-solving skills, business acumen, and demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
Experience, expertise across following aspects:
- Programming languages – Major languages like Java, .NET, Python,
- Design Patters, Object Oriented Design, microservices architecture, Modern API Designs
- Databases - SQL, Stored Procedures, Query Tuning
- Data Ingestion / ETL - Python / Java / Autosys
- Data Modeling, Ontology development
- Linux/Unix, Shell Scripting
- Agile Development, TDD, BDD
- Scalability, High Availability, Failover
- SCM tools such as GIT, DevOps, DevSecOps
- Semantic and Graph Tech - Graph DB / Triple Stores like Stardog, NoSQL DBs, SPARQL, Ontology, RDF, OWL, R2RML, Graph Analytics & Inferencing, Graph Visualization using components like D3
- UI/Web Development – Angular, React, GraphQL, REST, JSON
Experience building Chatbots and other analytics applications using AI, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Experience in Financial Services working with various front-to-back business functions like Sales and Trading, Operations, Finance etc.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience in solution architecture, technical architecture, and technology consulting.
- Strong foundation in programming languages and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership experience, with the ability to manage and mentor teams.
- Hands-on experience with cloud platforms, such as AWS and Azure.
- A deep passion for technology and a commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to Careers@reflectionsinfos.com along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details. This is to notify jobseekers that some fraudsters are promising jobs with Reflections Info Systems for a fee. Please note that no payment is ever sought for jobs in Reflections. We contact our candidates only through our official website or LinkedIn and all employment related mails are sent through the official HR email id. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarification/ alerts on this subject.