Brief description :
- We are looking for 10+ years of experienced SAP WM Architect
- 10+ years of Hands-on SAP SD/WM experience in design, development, and implementation experience.
- Manage Technical architecture analysis, research, design and development of new functionality and integration with key applications and services under SAP ecosystems.
- Design new solution extensions based on customer requirements.
- Working hours - 8 hours , with a few hours of overlap during EST Time zone. This overlap hours is mandatory as meetings happen during this overlap hours. Working hours will be 12 PM - 9 PM
- Provide architecture and design guidance to the development team.
- Guild the engineering team to develop, configure and implement the solution as per the product development standards to meet business requirements.
- Monitor the work of the technical team and ensure standards are adhered to in accordance with SAP’s Solution Extensions.
- Ensure technical integrity of projects, making sure that common technical elements are leveraged, and that work is not duplicated.
- Work with and advise the QA team on the design of test plans, test cases and on automation.
- Participate in the product roadmap and product strategy definition.
- Help and review with the creation of training, product, and solution documentation.
- Coordinate with other technical teams to ensure compatibility with other applications that interface with SAP.
- Hold self and others accountable to the committed deadlines and ensure successful deliverables.
- Take an active role in the development of other team members.
- Engage with leading customers and strategic partners to identify and validate requirements and translate to solution design.
- Lead team in driving and delivering customer solutions.
- Performing integration architecture and infrastructure design activities.
- Participating in resolving technology integration problems.
- Act as a mentor, coach, and provide training to engineers and consultants by sharing solution and technical expertise.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through quality work and effective communication throughout projects.
Primary Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience with SAP MM and SD, with preferred Retail experience.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of SAP MM and SD module functionalities within the Retail context, including but not limited to: Order Management, Pricing, Delivery, Billing, Procurement, Inventory Management, Vendor and Customer Management, Demand Management and ATP, Delivery Fulfillment, Reporting.
- Highly skilled with the ability to lead system upgrades, data migration, implementation of new functionalities including ECC.
- Strong understanding of business processes and ability to translate business requirements into functional specifications and optimize processes to industry best practices.
- In-depth understanding of integration points between SAP MM, SD, and other modules, such as Finance (FI) and Controlling (CO).
- Experience working with middleware and communication technologies such as EDI, B2B, SFTP.
- Proficiency in SAP debugging tools and techniques.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities and deadlines, across all aspects of the development lifecycle from idea inception to post launch support.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality results.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to Careers@reflectionsinfos.com along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details. This is to notify jobseekers that some fraudsters are promising jobs with Reflections Info Systems for a fee. Please note that no payment is ever sought for jobs in Reflections. We contact our candidates only through our official website or LinkedIn and all employment related mails are sent through the official HR email id. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarification/ alerts on this subject