Brief description :
The SAP ABAP Solution Architect is responsible working closely with IT leaders and Finance business leaders in aligning SAP technology-based solutions with oData strategies. Collaborates with the delivery team on an ongoing basis to successfully implement key SAP ABAP solutions .Closely work with other dependent Applications Team members responsible for SAP Supply Chain, Azure, and Teams modules to collectively enhance SAP ECC.
- Own the design, configuration, and technical solution architecture in the areas of SAP ECC, ABAP and integration of oData services with HANA server.
- Will be conducting system design sessions and align to operations processes.
- Align Processes/Systems to strategic company objectives and needs.
- Build strong partnerships with Shared services, SAP Basis Team, Vendors, and key individuals within other cross functional organizations.
- Production support lead - Manage month end and year end close costing activities and coordinate with cross functional teams for cost roll up and annual planning.
- Ensure project requirements and completion with respect to constraints and deadlines.
- Identification, analysis, and escalation of ABAP-related constraints, risks, and issues.
- Working experience in Inventory management, master data governance, interface design and supply chain management related end to end processes design.
- Gather business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs, performing necessary SAP configurations, writing detail specifications for development of custom programs, testing, co-ordination of transports to production and post go live support.
- Identify new or improved business process opportunities and evaluates them for adoption into the ERP environment.
- Authoring technical documents for inclusion in the Knowledge Center Knowledge Base.
- Candidate must have experience in designing accounting interfaces between ERP systems and must be able to understand the business architecture and propose valuable solutions.
- The ideal candidate should have experience working a ABAP stack with SAP and oData services.
- 10 years of progressive experience in implementing and managing SAP ABAP in various manufacturing/retail and distribution clients including 2+ years of SAP ABAP Solution Architect.
- Has advanced knowledge of ABAP solution design & configuration, testing, integration with SAP logistic modules, user training, data migration, post go-live support activity and process setup etc.
- Strong experience in working with integration of multiple systems with application reporting and analytical systems.
- Experience in preparing Functional Specifications and help in preparing Technical Specifications for new changes and enhancements.
- Experience with using ABAP and other SAP specific technologies such as IDocs, BAPIs, RFCs.
- Excellent communication, organizational and coordinating skills.
- Experience in a multi-cultural, global organization; fluent in English with other spoken languages a plus.
- Strong functional knowledge of ECC Extraction in the areas of Finance, Supply Chain, SD/MM/PP -Logistics
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to Careers@reflectionsinfos.com along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details. This is to notify jobseekers that some fraudsters are promising jobs with Reflections Info Systems for a fee. Please note that no payment is ever sought for jobs in Reflections. We contact our candidates only through our official website or LinkedIn and all employment related mails are sent through the official HR email id. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarification/ alerts on this subject.