Infrastructure Support Engineer (3-7 years)
Brief description :
We are looking for 3-7 years experienced Infrastructure Support Engineer
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Cloud Infrastructure Support activities
- Manage Azure infrastrcture services of the application
- Identifying and supporting remediation of security vulnerabilities.
- Troubleshoot and support issues related to performance, security, and capabilities of Cloud-based solutions
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly cost to ensure cloud resources are appropriately provisioned
- monitor, audit and reporting on Azure service usage
- Escalate Issues and provides support to the Tech lead.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Cloud and DevOps
- Experienced in Cloud, On Premise IT Infrastructure support, architecture, deployment, lifecycle management and operations.
- Minimum 2 projects with Azure implementation/Support
- Strong expertise in Azure Services, Infrastructure, DevOps
- Strong expertise in Containers and CI/CD
- Experience in DevOps tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible etc
- Strong expertise in Kubernetes container orchestration system.
- IaC experience on Ansible/Terraform/ARM Templates/Cloud Formation
- Good understanding of application infrastructure, security, performance, scalability, reliability and availability
- Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience in scripting using Python, Powershell, Groovy, Ruby and Bash.
- Experience in monitoring tools like Nagios, Splunk, New Relic or Prometheus.
- Experience with infrastructure services like LDAP, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
- Experience working on RFP responses, solution designs, estimation, costing etc
- Strong communication, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Any one of the following Azure certifications: Azure Administrator Associate / Azure Solutions Architect Expert / DevOps Engineer Expert
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to Careers@reflectionsinfos.com along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
This is to notify jobseekers that some fraudsters are promising jobs with Reflections Info Systems for a fee. Please note that no payment is ever sought for jobs in Reflections. We contact our candidates only through our official website or LinkedIn and all employment related mails are sent through the official HR email id.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarification/ alerts on this subject.