DotNet Developer with Optimizely or Cloud Commerce experience
Brief description :
We are looking for 8+ years experienced .Net Developer with Optimizely or Cloud Commerce experience
- Leading and managing a team of developers and engineers
- Designing and implementing technical solutions for client projects
- Collaborating with product managers, designers, and other
- stakeholders to identify innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Ensuring code quality and best practices are followed.
- Comfortable taking any technical challenge with confidence and efficiency
- Providing suitable solutions and architectures for the given business problems, and platform integrations with 3rd party services
- Experience in Agile Practices and unit testing frameworks
- Participate in workshops with the customer to map and detail the technical requirements
- Lead the development team and have a responsibility to ensure that stories can be converted into technical specifications, that the development leads to sustainable solutions and that the delivery corresponds to the customer expectations
- Mentoring team members and helping them grow in their careers.
- Maintaining technical documentation and ensuring knowledge is shared across the team.
- Building strong relationships with clients and supporting them throughout their journey with Optimizely
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in Optimizely (EPiServer) CMS and Cloud
- Commerce, C#, ASP.Net MVC 3 and above, SQL/PLSQL
- Experience of working in Angular, Vue JS, React JS, Node JS, HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge of server-side languages such as Python or Java
- Experience in various Azure Platform skills such as Azure App
- Services, Azure SQL, Azure AD Single-Sign-On, Azure Virtual
- Machines, Logic Apps, API Development, Service Bus, etc.
- Responsible for designing high-quality E-commerce solutions using Optimizely
- Possess a deep understanding of Optimizely / EpiServer architecture and platform extensions with detailed knowledge of building and customizing websites using Optimizely Content Management
- Strong experience in Ecommerce development
- Knowledge and experience with TFS, GIT, JIRA or other source control software
- Experience in Azure DevOps and Git
- Experience in version controls such as GIT, Bitbucket, SVN, etc
- Experience in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Capstrano etc
- Experience in Docker is an added advantage
- Experience in VDIs such as Citrix, Aws Workspace etc is added
- Understanding of web development best practices such as performance optimization, accessibility, and security ·
- Excellent communication and leadership skills