Brief description :
As part of the Cloud Practice, the individual will be responsible for building cloud infrastructure capabilities within the organization, providing cloud infrastructure solutions and recommendations to delivery teams as well as presales team.
- Design, develop, and implement scalable cloud solutions based on business requirements
- Design and develop automation of infrastructure services, CI/CD processes, automated environment builds
- Ensure proper security, compliance, and adherence to industry best practices across cloud infrastructure solutions
- Provide cloud infrastructure expertise to design applications for cloud native architectures and solution patterns - Provide technical leadership and guide colleagues to improve their skills in cloud infrastructure, container technologies and cloud hosting
- Collaborate with external vendors, partners, and stakeholders for successful integration and implementation of cloud solutions
Primary Skills :
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in architecture, design, implementation, and operational expertise in infrastructure/applications hosted in AWS/Azure/Oracle cloud
- Minimum 5 projects with experience in architecture and implementation of Cloud solutions at an enterprise level
- Good experience in designing and implementing large-scale microservices architectures, distributed systems and business architectures
- Good experience in data center operations in enterprises including the implementation and support of private and hybrid cloud computing environments
- Good understanding and hands on experience in infrastructure stacks related to network, authentication, compute, storage and public cloud
- Experience working on discovery, assessment, planning and execution of large cloud migrations using assessment, migration and automation tools
- Experience working on RFP responses, solution designs, estimation, costing etc
- Strong expertise in Kubernetes container orchestration system.
- IaC experience on Ansible/Terraform/ARM Templates/Cloud Formation - Good understanding of application infrastructure, security, performance, scalability, reliability and availability
- Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases - Strong expertise in DevOps, Containers, CI/CD
- Experience in monitoring tools like Nagios, Splunk, New Relic or Prometheus.
- Experience working in projects with compliance requirements like GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPPA etc
- Strong technical knowledge of cloud technologies and virtualization concepts (VMWare, HyperV, Cisco, Microsoft, EMC, AWS, etc)
- Operating Systems (Linux, Solaris, Unix, Windows)
Secondary Skills :
- Experience with infrastructure services like LDAP, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
- Strong communication, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Cloud Architect Certifications
- RHCSA certification
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to Careers@reflectionsinfos.com along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details. This is to notify jobseekers that some fraudsters are promising jobs with Reflections Info Systems for a fee. Please note that no payment is ever sought for jobs in Reflections. We contact our candidates only through our official website or LinkedIn and all employment related mails are sent through the official HR email id. Please contact email@example.com for any clarification/ alerts on this subject.