Brief description :
We are looking for 18+ years of experienced Account Manager
- Accountable for developing and executing strategy and road map to meet and exceed planned revenue and EBITDA targets.
- Understand in depth the customer's business and priorities.
- Assure end-to-end ownership of delivery and program management.
- Build strong customer relationships, with the goal to be the ‘partner of choice’.
- Maintain high level of communication and connect with customer at all levels of Management.
- Supervise and mentor Associate Account Managers and/or Project Managers who run multi-phase, multi-dimensional, multi-resource projects from inception to conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Plan capacity, develop talent and leadership pipeline to support the growth of the account and the organization.
- Accountable for development and execution of strategies and plans for resourcing, training & deployment of people
- Collaborate with hiring managers/Project Managers to prepare staffing strategy for meeting the opportunity pipeline.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that impact customer satisfaction, organization success or employee engagement.
- Drive compliance with operational aspects of the IT services practice.
- Ensure delivery of contractual commitments and adhere to Project Management Office (PMO) delivery and risk mitigation standards.
- Be a role model and promote the organization's values and culture.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Experience and passion to run large scale engagements varying from Legacy to modern technologies.
- Expertise in project management tools and methodologies, Agile software development lifecycle and problem solving.
- Expertise in Banking and Financial Services domain
- Expertise and experience in SAFe methodology
- Expertise and experience in handling CXO level conversations
- Expertise and experience managing global teams spread across offshore, nearshore and onshore
- Demonstrable experience in business development and growing accounts by large numbers
- Good Finance Management skill and hands on experience in handling multi-million P&L
- Should have a strong technical background and should be able to connect different technology solutions to guide team towards right solutions
- Experience managing different types of Project engagements like Fixed bid, managed outcome, product development using quantitative management
- Should be able to see big picture and drive team to achieve results
- Proven track record in setting up new portfolios and operations from scratch.
- Monitor, control & optimize budgets, expenditures, and operating plans.
- Strong negotiation skills and customer exposure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills
- At least 18 years’ experience in IT Industry
- At least 3 years’ experience managing large accounts of size > USD 5M
- The candidate has to be based in Pune, should be ready to work from office at least 3 days every week, and should be ready to travel to other India locations of Reflections for team interactions on a regular basis.
- Should also be ready to travel to customer locations on a need basis for relationship building and business development.
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to Careers@reflectionsinfos.com along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
This is to notify jobseekers that some fraudsters are promising jobs with Reflections Info Systems for a fee. Please note that no payment is ever sought for jobs in Reflections. We contact our candidates only through our official website or LinkedIn and all employment related mails are sent through the official HR email id.
Please contact email@example.com for any clarification/ alerts on this subject.