Consultant - HR Shared Service(On Contract)
Brief description :
- First point of contact for all Human Resources related inquiries for UK.
- Provide support to various business units with a focus on delivering a high level of customer service to the HR Business Partners, Managers and Employees.
- Be a Subject Matter expert in HR processes, policies and tools.
- Perform a range of processes which includes Recruitment, Operations, Training, Compensation and Payroll.
- Participate in the on-going evolution of HR Services in terms of adding values & opportunities to improve the working processes with various systems.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in HR Shared Services.
- Graduate caliber with a proven track record in HR Service delivery in reputed organisations.
- Technically competent - PC literate with working knowledge on MS Office, specially MS Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Demonstrated experience in HR Service Delivery & HR Shared Services is preferred.
- Proactively identifies issues and reviews and proposes potential solutions.
- Implements improvements to personal performance and core role.
- Responds positively to urgent requirements.
- Effectively communicates complex information to all levels and changes their influencing style according to the situation.
- Manages own workload and sets customer expectations accordingly.
- Experience in working on HR projects.
- Experience developing relationships across cultures and geographic locations.
- Strong generalist HR experience and skills.
- Strong Excel and Analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work and team with a variety of different people including business customers.
- Flexibility to adjust to variety demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written English language skills are required.
This is a contract opportunity.Interested resources please shared their updated CV with current salary, expected salary and notice period.