Brief description :
- Identify new market opportunities via market research and initiate contact
- make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs
- Search for new clients who might benefit from the software product of the company.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Organizing and conducting sales visits
- Co-ordinate and execute day-to-day marketing activities
- Preparing project proposals
- reviewing cost and sales performance
- Conducting market research and obtaining feedback from clients to improve existing products.
- Memorizing technical product specifications and keeping up-to-date with new company products as well as industry trends.
- Maintaining strong professional relationships with existing clients and meeting with new clients to expand sales of the company.
- Visiting and pitching different prospects for winning projects.
Salary: 6 to 7 lakh per annum
Experience required: 2 to 4 years