Social Media Specialist
Brief description :
We are looking for a social media specialist who can help drive the social media activities and campaigns. As a social media specialist, you’d be responsible to develop, execute and measure the performance of the social media campaigns. Increase the organizations’ social media engagement, create strategies and drive web traffic which improves the marketing and sales efforts.
You’ll be working closely with our product design team, and with a wide scope of communication, branding, and design solutions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop, implement and manage social media strategies and campaigns.
2. Define social media KPIs and define short-term goals to help achieve the objectives.
3. Manage, observe and provide feedback on the social media content going live.
4. Prepare reports that give insights to the performance of the social media campaigns and the overall channel.
5. Stay updated with the latest trends in social media and the best practices.
6. Stay updated with the latest digital technologies and how they affect the current social media trends.
7. Manage social media management tools – e.g., Hootsuite, Sprout Social, or any similar tool.
8. Engage in training and programs to upskill.
9. Work with teams - copywriters, designers, and account managers to ensure the content being published is as per the brand guidelines, is informative, and is appealing.
10. Effectively communicate with all stakeholders within or outside the organization.
11. Monitor social SEO to identify keyword trends and how they enable growth.
12. Manage multiple social media channels and platforms in parallel and come up with ways to increase engagement on the organization's social media platforms.
13. Create, Manage, Optimize and Measure Paid campaigns on social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
14. Communicate within the organization, as well as outside of the organization (With Industry professionals and influencers) to create a strong marketing network.
15. Prepare social media performance Dashboards to judge effectiveness.
Salary : 5 to 6 Lakh per annum
Note: If you had already attended the interview in Reizend within the last 6 months, please do not apply for this job opening.