Digital Marketing Executive
Brief description :
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who can help drive Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & handling Social Media. As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible to develop, execute and measure the performance of the SEO and SEM for the product & company websites, run Google Ads campaigns and manage Social Media profiles & pages.
Increase the organization’s Digital Media engagement, create strategies to drive Website traffic and Social Media traffic so as to improve the inbound B2B sales leads are the other key areas you have to work on.
You’ll be working closely with our sales team, with a wide scope of communication, branding, and building new marketing strategies.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Define Digital Marketing strategies and define short-term goals to help achieve the objectives of sales.
- Develop, implement and manage Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing & Handling Social Media Pages and Campaigns.
- Monitor SEO for the website to identify Keyword trends
- Manage, observe and provide feedback on all the Digital contents going live.
- Prepare reports that give insights into the performance of the Digital Marketing campaigns and the overall channels.
- Stay updated with the latest trends in Digital Marketing and the best practices.
- Stay updated with the latest Digital Technologies and understand how they affect the current Digital Marketing trends.
- Do excessive Keyword research and develop and execute the SEO strategy for the websites.
- Engage in training and programs to up skill.
- Work with teams - copywriters, designers, and account managers to ensure the content being published is as per the brand guidelines, is informative, and is appealing.
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders within or outside the organization.
- Manage multiple Social Media platforms in parallel and develop ways to increase engagement.
- Create, Manage, Optimize and Measure campaigns on Google ads
- Communicate within the organization, as well as outside of the organization (With Industry professionals and influencers) to create a strong marketing network.
- Prepare Digital Media performance Dashboards to judge effectiveness.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in Digital Marketing
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in marketing (Preferably digital channels) or any equivalent course
- BTech Computer Science graduates with a valid Digital Marketing Certification can also apply.
- Proven experience in building and executing SEO, SEM & Social Media strategies.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Business Profile & Google Search Console.
- Good at understanding Digital Media trends, Digital Media analytics & setting up KPIs to measure web metrics.
- Familiarity with Web design, user experience, and publishing.
- Knowledge in tools such as Semrush, Ahrefs, Hootsuite etc.
- Certifications in digital marketing will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to create good relationships with all stakeholders.
- A strong individual contributor as well as a good team player.
- Strong alignment with the organizational objectives.
Package - 3.6 to 6 lakhs per annum