Senior engineer- PDK Design and Development for Japan
Brief description :
Greetings from QuEST Global,
This relates to a fantastic employment opportunity for matching your Profile,
Please update below details for further procedure,
Total Year of Exp :
Relevant Year of Exp in Primary Skills
(Please mention your primary skill) :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Preferred work Location :
Any holding offers If Yes please update the CTC Details :
Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek, have the following characteristics and skills:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and test software systems using customer’s software frameworks and tools from customer site.
- Play onsite Bridge Engineer role and coordinator role for software development.
- Creating alignment between the team and client to help unblock issues that impede the team’s performance
- Building and nurturing relationships with our clients in Japan.
- Capture requirements, analyze requirements
- Clarify queries from offshore in consultation with customer.
- Perform reviews of offshore work products and ensure its quality.
- Deliver quality work products within schedule.
- Report progress, risks and problems to customer as required.
- Support customer in QA testing.
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
- Have deep knowledge of AI/DL/machine learning and data analytics.
- Have mastered a development language such as Python
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent problem analyzing skills and documentation skills
- Strong communication & collaboration skills to integrate well into our highly collaborative environment
* Total and relevant experience: Over 3+ Years
â å°å¯è¦ä»¶â Good to Have
- Have deep knowledge of AI/DL/machine learning and data analytics
- Have mastered a development language such as Python.
ãâ èªå¦åâ Language Skill