NLP Engineer / Data Scientist
Brief description :
· Proficiency in Python (experience with Scala is a plus)
· Hands-on experience with NLP tools (NLTK, Spacy, Stanford CoreNLP, etc)
· Experience with deep learning frameworks (PyTorch or TensorFlow)
· Proficiency in handling unstructured and semi-structured data
· Experience with machine learning algorithms, including the ability to develop prototypes and refine them based on client feedback.
· Experience with a range of Natural Language Processing techniques, including text processing, text annotation, regular expressions, etc.
· Experience with large-scale, open-source frameworks
· Exposure to containerization and microservices
· Experience with cloud services
· Experience with Scrum/Agile development model
· Experience with test-driven development
· Advanced degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field of study or equivalent experience
· Minimum experience of 2 years in NLP and machine learning.
· Self-motivated, logical thinker with good business understanding and communication skills.
· Experience mentoring junior teammates.
Experience working across teams.