Brief description :
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with operations and software engineering teams to define infrastructure and deployment requirements.
- Provision, configure, and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code.
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools.
- Working experience in Terraform
- Linux Administration Skills, Scripting
- Trouble Shooting Experience with Monitoring and Alerting
At least 5+ years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, CloudFront, S3, RDS).
Candidate should have mandatory scripting experience at least 2 years with Python.