Brief description :
Job Description -
Key Responsibilities :
· Analyze and design order management solutions for customers leveraging IBM Sterling OMS.
· Gather, analyse business requirements, and perform fit-gap analysis.
· Active participation in preparing various project documents like Solution design, Functional
Specifications, Environment Setup Documents.
· Create training materials for the team.
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
· Active participation in OMS SIT and UAT phases with various stakeholders in the project.
· Review code and guide team members by solving technical blockers in designs and
Technical Experience :
· 5-8 years of strong Order Management experience with IBM Sterling OMS.
· Atleast 5 years development experience with Java involving customization of IBM Sterling OMS
in eCommerce and retail projects.
· Good experience in analyzing technical architecture and designing business modules using OMS
API's and Services.
· Strong knowledge of IBM Sterling Foundation , Agent and SDF frameworks.
· In-depth knowledge of Order Management Foundation modules of Distributed Order
Management, Supply Collaboration, Inventory Visibility, Payment Processing, Reverse Logistics.
· Exposure to CI-CD processes and sound knowledge of IBM Sterling Build & Deployment.
· Exposure to IBM Sterling Store and Call Center customizations would be great addition.
· Experience working in Agile delivery teams.
· Ability to think out of the box and drive creativity and also foster the same culture within the
· Knowledge of docker containerization is a plus.
· Exposure of working with collaboration tools like JIRA and Confluence.
· Motivation to never stop learning in the omni-channel order management space.
· Manage, coach, and develop the analytical and technical skills of junior team members.
· Lead others to work effectively in a strong customer/business team oriented environment.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills both spoken and written.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
1. Analyze and design order management solutions for customers leveraging