Brief description :
· Design and build advanced applications for the Android & iOS
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
· Continually discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
· Sound knowledge of Android and iOS application fundamentals. Must have at least 2 years of experience in building mobile applications and built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter.
· Have understanding of different architectural patterns (esp. MVC,MVVM, BLOC) and their testability
· Should be able to build custom plugins in Flutter, using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS platform.
· Must have work experience with Flutter SDK and Dart programming language.
· Strong knowledge on Flutter widgets like Cupertino for iOS and Material Components for Android.
· Knowledge on git and continuous integration
· Be familiar with REST APIs
· General knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries.
· Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
· Good understanding of Java, Kotlin, Swift or Flutter.
· Experience with project setup from scratch (Building network + Data Layers)
· Should be good at debugging, including identifying memory leaks, performance bottlenecks, and using tools like adb, proguard