Assistant Technical Recruiter
Brief description :
- Work with hiring managers to understand the roles to be filled.
- Write and post technical job descriptions.
- Coordinate with Technical managers for interviews.
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Drafts recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Working closely with the placement agencies to assist with recruitment process.
- Identify candidates qualifications and past experiences through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals.
- Compose job offer letters and work with HR for on-boarding new hires.
- Good to have 1 year experience in the similar field, But freshers with good communication skills can also apply.
- Work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter.
- Experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software’s.